Picture this!

Picture this!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

I have a pictorial message for all those who urge me to celebrate Valentine's Day, those who wished me and to some other random people for no particular reason.
  
Kiss my Ass
I have always hated it.I have never understood it. Even when I was comitted, I avoided it like the plague.
Actually, it is a plague of sorts. A plague of the mind. Where logic and dignity vapourises in the bullshit concoction popularly known as 'Love'.

My First Valentine's Day:
I sat at home in my perpetual Bevdas state.She called, I think. I don't remember...some pretend mushy stuff exchanged probably. I was watching football, something far more interesting.

Second Time:
I sat at home again...skipping school. She was livid, probably. I didn't even call. <Har Har>

Third time:
Unfortunately, I tried to understand this time...called at midnight, mushy stuff...the usual. Boring. I regretted the lack of sleep the following morning.

For the past two years I have had no valentines.And I happen to be pretty happy about it.
That doesn't mean I wouldn't want to date for the rest of the year, ladies...
Call me. My personal number is 911.Ask for animal control.

Yours Soberly,
Alcohorlicks Toddler

4 comments:

  1. Haha!!
    I dunno, I don't care much about brands. In fact, hardly anything I buy is ever branded.
    I'll look and msg you later, I'm not at home right now...
    Ask our mutual friend for my number, I don't wanna flash it here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. why would I want your number?
    I'll call animal control & ask for you... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah...Yeah, good luck with that :p
    Brand's G-Star btw

    ReplyDelete