Picture this!

Picture this!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Transient Ambitions

Ever had swaying thoughts on your ultimate ambition?
I've always been undecided on what I want to be later on in my life. A firm decision has always eluded me, and I have eluded it as well. Here's a comprehensive list of what I wanted to become, starting from early childhood.

  • Pilot
  • Doctor
  • Actor
  • Singer
  • Hotel Manager
  • Sex Worker(haha)
  • Writer
  • Cricket Player(hate the goddamn sport now)
  • Artist
  • Businessman
  • Musician
  • Wildlife Photographer
  • Cartoonist(All I have to do is draw myself)
  • Journalist
  • Stuntman
  • Travel Journalist
  • Arnold Swartzenegger(lol)
A long list indeed...
And what am I finally pursuing???


Engineering. Bleh.
Not that I hate it, but I'd rather be doing something else.Most of the things in the list above, for example.
I have a wide range of hobbies.And I'm quite good at some.No need for testimony; it shows, people ;)

Now, Photography is one thing I never get tired of, and probably never will. Mostly landscape and wildlife photography.
Here's some of my recent shots:(Blogger didn't let me adjust the size very well, so just click the pic to get a better view)

 
The Stupid Cat







2 comments:

  1. swaying thoughts as ever...
    I regret being in engineering too!! Glad its gonna be over soon...

    where did you take these pics?
    Is that cat your pet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pics in mysore/coorg
    yea that's my pet...sort of.Actually mom's pet, I just irritate it once in a while when i go to mysore :p

    ReplyDelete