Picture this!

Picture this!

Friday, September 2, 2011

OOps. My Bad

Hey, everybody! I would like to tender an apology. I stated in my previous post that I would publish 'Constipation Blues' in this post. Well...the lyrics got so awesome that I decided to put it on hold, compose some music, record it and release the song right here on my blog.
The good news is that it will take a long time. Oops.My bad. I mean that's the bad news. The good news is that its gonna be awesome...

This post is all about: you guessed it - Oops moments.
Ever had one of those I-wish-I-could-evaporate-right-now-I'm-so-embarrassed moments?Of course you have. I've had them too. Loads of them. But, for the record, not all of these are mine..

Oops moment # 179 :

The tension was palpable. One penalty kick stood between his team's loss and a tie, which would result in an acceptable outcome. The boy took an furious run up. the left foot placed carefully to the left of the ball, he lifted his right foot backwards in the characteristic David Beckham-esque pre-kick wind. For the kick that never came. The left foot had landed in a particularly slushy spot and the boy slipped and fell on his back. The worst part? He somehow touched the ball, hence a retake was out of the question. Oops.
He lay there for almost two whole minutes....trying to 'apparate'.

Oops moment # 125:

In the exam hall. The boy looked really uncomfortable. For, he knew not but a single answer! Alas...He shrugged, yawned and slid downwards in his chair.The desks were squeezed far too tightly together. Then the boy hoisted his knees up to be more comfortable. In the process, he rammed his knees directly onto the buttocks of the girl in front.
No...no Oops....that was awesome :p
He did apologize, btw...
Oops moment # 217:

In convo.
"I think all this reservation business is bullshit."
Girl, pointing to her friend, " She's SC."
"Oh. Well, SC ST is fine, but this reservation for Christians in some colleges, now that's utter crap."
"She's Christian too."

Oops moment # 63 :

To another boy, " See that lady over there?"
"Yeah?"
"Awesome sideburns...<snickers>"
"That's my Grandma"

Oops moment # 158:

In school.
"Ma'am,May I go to the washroom?"
"No."
"Hat Saali maa ki lodi" <Yes, he said it out loud>
The boy made a face typical to Shah Rukh's tearjerkers.
15 minutes later when he couldn't hold it any longer, well, he couldn't hold it any longer.
He did make sure to 'accidentally' drop his full water bottle (a whole litre) face down, directly onto his crotch....at the exact same time that he reached the maximum hold limit.
No evidence, no shame shame, puppy shame.
P.S.-teachers can be bitches....

Oops moment # 300:

For the past 20 minutes, the boy had been teasing a girl, who was doing some kind of decoration work, by going epileptic with a pair of scissors dangerously close to her carefully cut material, and yelling , "OOPS!"
The girl asked him to trim a chart paper...
Do I even need to say more??

Alvida.

No comments:

Post a Comment