Picture this!

Picture this!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Life At Schools part 5

Hi again.
Let's recap.
In my first week of the new school, I was kicked in the crotch and survived a strangulation attempt. Just when I was starting to enjoy myself, it all eased back into dullness...except the occasional bursts of anger (and farts). One particular funny incident I remember is when I somehow got into a fight with a huge girl who went on to write on the board that I was a drug addict. In response, I wrote that she was pregnant, drawing some attention to her paunch. (which was redundant, truth be said).
For some reason, this caused a furore among the girls..now at that time I had no inkling whatsoever as to how exactly a girl gets pregnant. I was innocent. The news was sent to the class teacher, who found me innocent as well, so she let me off with a mild scolding.


There was this Akshay Kumar lookalike in my class, who had a tendency to be irritating and to try and have you in a headlock anytime of the day...so he came to me from behind and did the unsurprising. I just tugged on his hands and it didn't work. So I bent over, overthrowing him, which was a miraculous achievement, considering my puny size.

Then there was a huge guy <actually there were two, but one was a docile species> who kept trying to agitate me by kicking me in my non-existent posterior( my size-zero figure does not permit me to have an ass) while I was quietly having my lunch...well, he succeeded, and I proceeded to chase him along two corridors to no avail...the guy's fast as an ostrich..
Later that day, in another altercation...he stood still, and I attempted a round kick (I was a red belt in tae-kwon-do  once upon a time...no that's not a joke, i really was...). Fortunately for him
  1. I was out of practise
  2. He was just out of reach
But it did the trick. He got scared and backed off..may not have seemed obvious, but it showed in his eyes..

Another fight involved the doodhwala boy at school<his name was the same as that of a milk brand>. Well, it was just a bad day and I was fuming, and he accidentally bumped me, so I just lost it and punched him, and he got hit very badly just below his lower skull...at the neck(from behind)..<OUCH> .He started crying and from that day he was terrified of me.
I was later informed of the unintentional nature of the bumping. I don't remember if I apologised....


5 comments:

  1. hey, didn't wish u bday on your previous post, so here's me saying it now.. Belated happy bday!!

    me a green belt in karate!!
    we should have a match sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :)
    yes, sure, bring it on..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, Belated happy birthday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a violent streak you have had in your initial days!!!

    ReplyDelete