Picture this!

Picture this!

Friday, February 24, 2012

2012 - And So Begins The End

Greetings, fellow earthlings.


I come in peace. Most people start their years with a bunch of redundant, useless plans called New Year Resolutions. I......... am not most people.
The only resolution I make every year is to have more fun. Though I couldn't do that in the last year, I will try my utmost to live up to that promise now. So far, all seems steadily on the right track. The residence problem has been solved, now that I have moved into my mom's quarters in the Theosophical Society. No place more awesome to live in, in my opinion. Maybe not even my own home in Delhi. Tough choice, that...

Anyway, now that I'm finally HOME, that raises a new dilemma of commuting. I have to cross almost 90 km everyday to 'college' and back. Combinations of buses and trains and on the ol' foot...saps the fucking life out of me.....but y'know what? It's all worth it....since I can come back HOME...every evening. And, now that an internet connection has finally been setup here, I can blog regularly!

I have changed over the course of the previous year...but simultaneously, I haven't changed much. People like me never do. Its been a bad year, overall, what with my mental stagnation. I have lived a tough life in the 2.5 I have lived here so far. Without the things I had earlier taken for granted...good food, TV, guitar, friends, PC, internet, and most of all, personal freedom. 
My creativity has been vapourized from my brain, my literary activities have come to a standstill,haven't learned anything new, I haven't played football for a long time, and the worst part perhaps, I haven't played a guitar for more than a year and a half...I miss my favourite G-string......


But all that is about to change. The Alcoholic Toddler people knew is about to undergo a paradigm shift. Brace yourselves for Alcoholic Toddler...version 2. I'm gonna start afresh, sans regrets, sans hesitation.



New fang, new fang......ain't gonna wait no more...

Fuck the past....make love to the present. Don't use a condom, else there won't be a future...heh heh.

This is Alcoholic Toddler signing off.

1 comment: