Picture this!

Picture this!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Same Old, same old

Hey, people, welcome back, into my open arms! Mind the smelly armpits!

So, 10 months after my blog started, the pageviews have finally touched 1000. Hurrah!

Anyway, sorry for the long delay in posting. Same old, same old story: assignments, exams, practical files, ridiculous deadlines, blah blah blah, and some more blah.
Oh, and some more blah.
Blah.

<loud clearing of the throat>

blah.
Sorry....I seem to have that word stuck in my throat.

Another advanced apology for yet another delay in the next post: Endsems till Nov 29.

Back to the school life, then.

So, I had given a very mild account of the Shit Happens story. Well, it was for your own benefit. Believe you me, you did not want me to accurately describe the magnitude of that stench, that is unless you wanted to have a puking spree on your keyboard.

If i'm not wrong, I believe that Shit happened once more. But that was a close one, and I believed he managed to rush to the Shit Cleaning Room(namely, the toilet) just in time.

In other news, One Stupid guy was running around the classroom, fighting with the Akshay Kumar lookalike. As it happens, he slipped and fell, with his feet knocking mine down from behind.

What followed was a furious unleashing of the beast within me.


I KICKED THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF THAT ASSHOLE.


It was so loud that the whole class went silent for a couple of seconds. When they saw he was still in one piece, they sighed with relief.

Needless to say, his balls fell off and he never came within 5 feet of me ever again.

This is Alcoholic toddler signing off.
Sayonara.


No comments:

Post a Comment